- Birth Certificate Applicaton
- Marriage Certificate Application
- Death Certificate Application
- Dog License Application
Dog License Fees
- Puppy (3-7 months old) $7.50
- Spayed/Neurtered: $7.50
- Unaltered male/female: $10.00
- 1st dog of Senior Citizen (65 and over) $2.00
- Special Notice - The dog license fees increase by $1.00 if the license and payment have not been received by June 1st of the year.
KNOW YOUR DOG'S RIGHTS IN LITTLETON.
SPECIAL NOTICE!! ONE CHECK SYSTEM BEGINNING MAY 1ST, 2015
The Town Cerk's Office registers all automobiles and trailers for Littleton residents. The Town Clerk is a municipal Agent for the State. The office issues plates, completes transfers and renewals on vehicles up to 26,000 lbs. gvw. (gross vehicle weight).
You can also register your vehicle renewals online with E-Reg. It's easy and convenient! Note: This service is for renewals only. New vehicles and vehicle transfers must be processed at the Town Clerk's Office. There is a small fee for using this online service. You can access the E-Reg link on the homepage of the Town's website.