- 178-Acre Fully Serviced Industrial Park
- Among the Lowest Utility Rates in New England
- Dedicated Work Force
- Busy Attractive Main Street
- 4 Exits off I-93 and Connected to I-91
- Active Economic Development Task Force, Town Government, Chamber of Commerce, Littleton Industrial Development Corporation and Town Promotional Coordinator
- Excellent Health Care Facilities
- Low Crime Rate
- 24 Hour Police, Fire and Ambulance Service
- Labor Market Statistics
Companies in Littleton have been very successful and each have remarked it is mostly due to the fact that the Littleton Area offers a dedicated work force. Although the immediate population is just over 6,000, Littleton's labor force comes from the surrounding communities in both New Hampshire and Vermont.
For more information on Building Permits, Driveway Permits, Sewer Connection Permits, and Zoning Board & Planning Board Applications, please visit the Planning page.
Note: All development plans are held in confidence by Town staff until such time that you decide to go public with your project.
The sooner you call, the sooner we can help you get on your way to a successful project!