Planning & Zoning Board Notices & Minutes

Jul 17, 2018

Approved Planning Board Meeting - July 17, 2018


 

 

LITTLETON PLANNING BOARD
COMMUNITY CENTER HEALD ROOM
120 MAIN STREET
TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2018
6:00 PM
APPROVED

 

PRESENT:  Chair Linda MacNeil, Vice Chair Tony J. Ilacqua, Mary Menzies, Bruce Ralston, Val Poulsen, Colin Trahan (alternate), Milton Bratz (alternate), and Joanna Ray (recording secretary)  

 

EXCUSED: Jim Daly and Ex-Officio Franco Rossi

 

OTHERS:  Andrew Dorsett, Chester Savage, Gardner Kellogg, Joe DePalma, Jackie DePalma, and Justin Roshak

 

Chair MacNeil called the meeting to order at 6:00 and designated Colin as a voting member for this meeting.

 

Review minutes June 19, 2018

Mary made a motion to approve the minutes as submitted.  Bruce seconded the motion. The motion passed by all.

 

The Board reviewed a proposed subdivision for tax map 88-8 & 88-9.  Chester and Gardner presented a plan for the lots to be merged and then divided into 4 parcels.  Chair MacNeil asked if the ROW would provide access to all lots.  Chester replied yes.  Chair MacNeil informed him that a ROW agreement would be required.

 

Chair MacNeil asked former Public Works Director Joe DePalma for his input regarding the condition of Gannon Road. Joe stated that Jim Powers requested a subdivision years ago but stopped due to the condition of the road.  A wedding venue applied to the Zoning Board but the narrow road was brought up as a concern.  Gannon is about 14’-15’ wide.  Chair MacNeil asked if Gannon Road is on the 10-year plan for fixing.  Joe replied that it is not.

 

Vice Chair Ilacqua advised Chester and Gardner to research the historical concerns of that area. Joanna can help gather information.  Colin suggested reviewing the Zoning Board minutes as well.

 

Master Plan Update - proposal selection

At 6:20, citing RSA 91-A:3, II(c), Vice Chair Ilacqua made a motion to enter into a nonpublic session.  Bruce seconded the motion.  The motion passed by all.

 

At 6:40, Mary made a motion to return to public session. Vice Chair Ilacqua second the motion. The motion passed by all. The minutes were not sealed.

 

Chair MacNeil directed Joanna to contact Tara Bamford and Resilience Planning & Design to schedule meetings with them on August 7th and 8th.  Meeting notices will be posted as required.  The Board will form a list of questions for each of them. 

 

Other business

Cumberland Farms, on Meadow Street, spoke with Val about trimming the brush along the side of the adjacent Town owned cemetery. The big trees will be kept.  An access gate will also be installed to allow access to the Town’s force water main.

 

At 7:00, Bruce made a motion to adjourn. Vice Chair Ilacqua second the motion.  The motion passed by all.

 

Submitted by,

Joanna Ray